linkaphoto

موقع لعرض الصور والديكورات و الخلفيات والالوان الجذابه ولعض الاخبار الجديده والمقالات المميزه

الأربعاء، 17 يوليو 2019

For this reason, avoid wearing lenses during showering




For this reason, avoid wearing lenses during showering


For this reason, avoid wearing lenses during showering





A British journalist reported losing sight in his right eye after he bathed as he put on contact lenses.


Roy Nick Humphries, 29, said he was lenient about the cleanliness of contact lenses and was likely to have caught a rare parasitic infection as a result of contact lens showers.


This error calls for 18 months of intensive treatment, and there is a high probability that his right eye will not see the light again, according to the Gizmodo website.


Roy told his story in a column in his newspaper this week and said the story began in 2018, where he felt a severe dryness in his right eye and intense sensitivity to light.
After traditional droplets failed to relieve the pain, Roy took a specialist before being diagnosed with corneal inflammation due to a rare type of parasite.


Rui warned that parasitic insects can destroy the eye and cause blindness.


These parasites are usually found in water and soil, and the vast majority of their victims are contact lenses. The main risk factors include bathing or swimming while wearing lenses, or simply washing the face and reaching the lens, as well as wearing it overnight.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق